The support system for students with specific needs is provided at the UWB by the Information and Counseling Center.
The support system is focuses on people with specific needs:
- a person with a physical disability,
- a person with visual impairment,
- a person with a hearing impairment,
- a person with a specific learning disability,
- a person with an autism spectrum disorder,
- a person with other difficulties – a person with a mental disorder or disease (including non-autistic neurodevelopmental disorders, i.e. impairment of language, speech and other communication skills) or a person with a chronic somatic disease.
Who else is the counseling center intended for?
Clients of the counseling center for students with specific needs can be:
- applicants for study at the UWB,
- UWB students,
- UWB graduates.
Bc. Pavla Hrabačková
+420 377 631 350
Mgr. Jana Krunclová
+420 377 631 352
Information and Counseling Center
301 00 Pilsen
Wednesday 12:00 – 14:00
Thursday 10:00 – 12:00