The Orion account is your electronic identity, which allows you to use UWB information sources. The JIS card is your student ID card and at the same time a kind of electronic wallet. The lines below will tell you what else it will be good for.
You will use the account to log in to:
- university e-mail,
- computer networks WEBnet,
- distributed disk space sharing,
- UWB Portal,
- public computers and user servers of the UWB,
- electronic signature,
- work in public computer classrooms, etc.
You will receive the registration data for your Orion account together with the JIS card at the beginning of your studies (usually at the collective issue of JIS cards). The registration itself takes place only in marked computer classrooms, where you can choose your username. With an Orion account, you will also receive your university e-mail, which is intended for communication within the UWB.
The JIS card is a uniform identification system for all students and employees of the UWB. However, you can also use the card for the following services:
- for entering the UWB buildings – classrooms, laboratories, dormitories,
- as an electronic wallet in canteens, cafeterias and cafés of the UWB – within the Single University Account (JUK),
- for self-service copying or scanning,
- and for loans in university library branches.
You can have your JIS card paired with the Pilsen Card and use the benefits of Public Transport in Pilsen.
+420 377 638 888
+420 726 918 888
CIV headquarters, HelpDesk
301 00 Pilsen
door n. UI 205
Mon – Fri 7 am – 8 pm
301 00 Pilsen
door n. JJ 108
Mon – Fri 9 am – 5 pm